Air Conditioning Maintenance
Air Conditioning maintenance in Denver should be done at least once a year before the hot weather sets in. If you’re a member of “CAP” our Comfort Assurance Plan we’ll call you to Schedule check of your Air Conditioning system every spring. If you’re not give us a call and we’ll schedule an appointment right away to make sure your system delivers worry free cool air all summer long.
Air Conditioning maintenance Items we check:
These are some of the main items we check when we check your air conditioning system.
Thermostats: your air conditioners thermostat is the heart of your air conditioner and it’s the first thing we check when a homeowner says their air conditioner is not working. We’ll make all the adjustments needed in your thermostat to make sure every zone in your home is getting just the right amount of cool air.
Air conditioning Electrical: Air conditioners whether gas or electric depend on electricity and all of the electrical components in your central air conditioner need to be checked at least once a year to ensure dependable and safe operation all summer long.
Condensation drain for air conditioning: your air conditioner and your home can be damaged if your Air conditioner is not draining properly. The A/C condensate line carries water condensation away from the pan found underneath your air handler on the inside of your home, so it’s important to make sure this drain line is free of all obstructions.
Air conditioner evaporator: dirt can block the flow of air around the air conditioner coil, and cause icing problems in the evaporator or cooling coil, so we make sure this is kept clean.
Check air conditioning refrigerant Levels: (formerly Freon) should always be checked at least once a year or your air conditioner will work all the time and that means big energy bills and prematurely worn out A/C equipment
Clean air conditioning coils: If these coils are not kept clean or you’ll lose money every day because your air conditioning system will constantly run to try and keep your home cool, and shorten the life of your air conditioner.
Check and adjust air Conditioner blower: the right airflow is critical for your air conditioners efficiency and saving you money in lost energy.
Airduct leak Inspection: leaking ductwork or air ducts in your home could cause you to lose more than 15% of the cool air from your air conditioner and this is costing you money and you’re not cooling your house efficiently.
Here is a list of checks that we use on air conditioners if you have any questions please contact us and we’ll explain them in detail.
Maintenance check list for your air conditioning:
- Clean air filter.
- Replace air filter.
- Inspect belts on Air Conditioner.
- Inspect pulleys on Air Conditioner.
- Oil motors on Air Conditioner.
- Oil bearings on Air Conditioner.
- Check for refrigerant leaks on Air Conditioner.
- Check Condensate line on Air Conditioner.
- Inspect electrical on Air Conditioner.
- Inspect relays on Air Conditioner.
- Clean condenser coil on Air Conditioner.
- Amp Draw on Air Conditioner.
- Check voltage on Air Conditioner.
- Cycle air conditioner through different cycles.
- Check Supply and Return air temperature on Air Conditioner.
- Set proper air delivery on Air Conditioner.
- Refrigerant charge on Air Conditioner.
- Refrigerant leaks in Air Conditioner.
- Make sure low ambient control on Air Conditioner is functioning.
- Check for correct Amp Draw and Voltages on Air Conditioner.
Air Conditioning maintenance in Denver: we’re Denver’s premier Authorized Dealer of Carrier Air Conditioners and we also perform maintenance and service all other makes and models of Air Conditioners. Call us anytime at 303.436.2525 in Denver to schedule an appointment.